Yes, I'm a polygraphous man and I plan to have a lot more weddings in the future. Honestly, not a whole lot to report on this one except that it wasn't as bad (scary) as I was expecting. The daylight was a bit harsh and I wasn't really prepared with an assistant to hold a reflector or anything so I just did the best I could with my trusty SB-600 loaded with Lithium AA's (expensive little SOG's!). Also, because of the difficult lighting I opted to go a little modern with a wide lens and a polarizer to get that dramatic look.
For the reception shots, I'm fortunate I had the D300 at my disposal for the low light shots. The auto-ISO chooser often selected ISO3200 which basically saved my butt. Thank goodness for auto-ISO!!! It allows me to concentrate making photographs instead of changing settings on the camera. Anyway, there really isn't much else to report on so without further adieu I present to you my work.
For the reception shots, I'm fortunate I had the D300 at my disposal for the low light shots. The auto-ISO chooser often selected ISO3200 which basically saved my butt. Thank goodness for auto-ISO!!! It allows me to concentrate making photographs instead of changing settings on the camera. Anyway, there really isn't much else to report on so without further adieu I present to you my work.








No comments:
Post a Comment