04 February 2008

La Tour de Mesa - 2 February 2008

I've been wanting to take some photographs around Mesa for a while and I finally had some time to do it. These first few images were taken in downtown Mesa, the first one at Center & Main and the next few not too far down the road. I really had some fun at the Mesa Arts Center as there was a bunch of dumb little things that were fun to shoot--things like the cactus planted in a bunch of broken glass. Then I saw an interesting photo-to-be-made when I noticed desperate advertising for Ron Paul. I'm sure he's a nice guy but I'm not too impressed with his followers' methods of promotion. After enjoying a bit of downtown scenery I took-off to a couple other places that needed to be shot. Down below you'll see I photographed an old abandoned shack where someone once lived many years ago, as well as the upside-down palm tree and even a haunted house! Just kidding about the haunted house but check it out anyway. :)

No comments: